Evaporative Cooler Service
Did you know your evaporative cooling system is a lot like your car. Through constant use, it requires regular maintenance to ensure optimum performance, and to minimize the chance and severity of break-downs.You may not be aware but evaporative coolers collect windblown dust & pollen. This buildup of dirt and grime clogs up the unit and blocks the filter pads, causing possible pump problems and blockages within the water distribution system. As a consequence less air flow is circulated throughout the house.
To keep cool and comfortable throughout the summer months, domestic evaporative coolers should be cleaned and maintained to ensure they are effective when you need them most.
Our evaporative cooler service includes:
- Clean and check for algae, sediment build-up and fungus;
- Clean and check the quality of the filter pads;
- Clean and adjust the drain system
- Clean and lubricate the water pump;
- Clean and flush the water distribution system;
- Check, adjust and lubricate the fan motor and components;
- Check and adjust motor current;
- Check water outlet system including solenoid and float valves;
- Check all electrical and water connections;
- Disinfect water system;
- Overall system operation.
If you have any further queries please contact us and we will be glad to answer any questions.
Do you need help with installation, repair and maintenance services of all types and brands of Air conditioning, Refrigeration System and heating units? Fill out this form to get in touch.